This is one of my favorite one pan easy dinner recipes. It’s super tasty and versatile- you can add veggies or substitute for other meat types to suit pretty much anyone’s palette. It’s also great for making a double batch for leftovers or a particularly hungry dinner audience :). The main spice blend I use is from The Spice & Tea Exchange, a wonderful group that I met at the Asheville Wine and Food Festival last year. They mix all of their herb blends by hand and package them by the ounce, so they are amazing and easy to try a good sampling of them without going crazy on how much you spend.
- ~1 lb of steak (cut for stir fry)
- 1 whole zucchini, sliced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp diced garlic
- 2 tbsp Italian seasoning (I use Tuscany Blend Seasoning)
- 1 tsp white pepper
- salt and black pepper to taste
1. Heat olive oil in pan on medium to medium high heat.
2. Add the steak to your pan. After browning one side of the meat, add in your zucchini.
3. Add in garlic, Italian seasoning, salt, and white and black pepper.
4. Cook steak to desired temperature. (I usually do this dish medium to medium-well.)